This page offers you a set of example entities to see how it works on your own site. Import these entities using the following steps:
- Download “WP-SoaVis-Sample.zip” to your computer and unzip this file before use.
- Go to admin menu Tools => Import (link: /wp-admin/import.php).
- Choose the WordPress installer, install if necessary (using /wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=plugin-information&plugin=wordpress-importer&from=import&TB_iframe=true&width=600&height=550 and choose “Activate Plugin & Run Importer“).
- Choose a file from your computer, you can use the previously downloaded file “WP-SoaVis-Sample.xml“.
- Click “Upload file and import“.
- Choose Import author: Data (Data)
or create new user with login name:
or assign posts to an existing user:
- Click “Submit“.
- All done. Have fun!
- Check imported services in Admin via admin menu “WP SoaVis“.
- Check imported entities on site, e.g. via “/?soavis_service=cs-publisher“.